Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pain and Frdship


Long struck a call,

Ma soul met an abysmal fall,

I am sure to miss u my pal,

He said “Leaving this August fall” (2009)!!!!!!!


Memories hit, chocked with delight,

I said “Fly high as a Kite”!

Heart socked with pain ,tear fill me in vein,

I fear, I have no more words dear !


Wish u success have your smile- dimple

Time reminds me I don’t have a company towards temple.

Your fumbling voice makes others rejoice

Ma best wishes for (MS & ****) being ur choice


For me ,I miss you. For u ,u miss all,

I stay awake until I have a call,

You made me feel pain, you made me pen “Pain and Frdship”,

Your sense of humor makes the ocean stand stil.l


Now everything is a flash back!!!!!!!

Funny ,do u remember trt blore ooty, (made it short)

Memories can answer all our looties,

I never miss u my frd ,I do ma years end!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

RAJI MY PRIVATE DIARY said...

hey really fantastic!!!!!!!!
no words ......

Karthik Jayaprakash said...

thnx da, really great....

Anonymous said...

awesome dude..

Durga Nandan said...

Nice portrayal of pain.. :)
Cheerz!
DN

myself said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.