Friday, December 12, 2008

Ma Soul,Ma Star

Great star ignite in mental fusion,

To find the ladder out of confusion,

To make out wat is illusion,

To get away from those who cause pollution.


Give me your energy,

The greatest of the attacks from all lands.

Instill all your power in my hand,

So tht the world, I command.


Infest in me more cunning brain,

To out smart the people sending me into drain.

In me determination you train,

To successfully battle out times of pain,


Build in me unbreakable will,

To conquer the highest range of mountain hill,

Into me patience you drill,

To the extent ,tht ocean stands still.


From me blow away the wildness,

Purify me into human with kindness,

Help me lead a life of happiness,

MY SOUL ,MY STAR walk me out of darkness.

6 comments:

Ajay said...

machi..grass itching da...

Boney Wolf said...

3rd 4th n 5th r very gud machi..

8/10 ;)

Ananya A.R said...

good da !!!!

Anonymous said...

dude.. its horripilating..

RadheShyam R said...

Cool choice of words.. machi your soul will surely lead a life filled with happiness and joy ...
:P

myself said...

எங்கயோ போயிட
no words to say
can u teach me too ?